Dad Bod Redefined: Day 2
Sculpt rock-solid shoulders and arms with this 3-circuit workout.
Day Two: Arms And Shoulders
Equipment needed: Pair of dumbbells
Time: 36 to 39 minutes, plus rest
Directions: You’ll complete three circuits total. The first two circuits each contain five exercises. Perform each exercise for one minute, then move right on to the next, resting for 30 seconds after you’ve completed all five exercises. That’s one circuit.
Complete each of the first two circuits three times, before moving on to the third circuit.
The third circuit contains three exercises. Do each for one minute. After completing all three, rest for 30 seconds. That’s one circuit. Complete this final circuit two to three times.
1. Military Press: 1 minute
2. Bicep Curl: 1 minute
3. Dumbbell Rollback: 1 minute
4. Squat: 1 minute
5. Weighted Crunches: 1 minute
1. Arnold Press: 1 minute
2. Hammer Curl: 1 minute
3. Dumbbell Kickback: 1 minute
4. Alternating Lunges: 1 minute
5. Weighted Crunch: 1 minute
1. Iso Bicep Curl Hold: 1 minute
2. Overhead Iso Hold: 1 minute
3. Iso Kickback Hold: 1 minute
Originally published on menshealth.com