Calling All Fitness Trainers, We’ve Got A Hard Core Competition For You
Are you a registered trainer who is considered seriously HARD CORE?
Are you ready to test your metal against the toughest in the land to compete to become Under Armour’s MOST HARD CORE?
What Is Under Armour’s MOST HARD CORE?
Under Armour is searching for their next Core Coach. But they’re not looking for any average Joe. Can you lead and inspire a class of 50 or more in a HIIT workout? Do you have a 24/7 approach to training? Have you got stamina, leadership and VOOMA? Yes? Then this is the competition for you!
How Does The Competition Work?
- Submit your entry and motivation here. Entries close on 25 November 2019. Entries will be scored according to a pre-determined scorecard designed for the sole purpose of this competition.
- Should you qualify to go to the next round, you will be contacted for an interview
- Semi-finalists will compete in their region on Saturday 30th November (Cape Town and Durban) and 7 December (Johannesburg), by leading a workout of 10 minutes each.
- The class participating in the regional event will vote for their finalists. These results, plus those of the judges will determine the finalists.
- The Finals will take place on 14 December 2019 where the same voting by the class participating will take place to determine the winner.
What Do You Win?
- Bragging rights
- R30 000 worth of UA prizes
- Become an Under Armour Core Coach for a year!
Think you can cut it? Then ENTER HERE!
Terms and Conditions apply (view them on the UA Most Hardcore website)