These Are The Only Grooming Tips You Need For Summer
It’s summer and with it comes a ramped up social life, more workouts in the gym, and more time on the beach. Even work life doesn’t seem so bad. But with the added activity, summer is a definitely a time to bring your grooming A-game!
“When the cold weather hits we tend to hibernate and relax our approach to our personal appearance – since we are going to be covered up,” says Themba Ndlovu, brand manager for Clere For Men. “But with summer here, it is time to unwrap the layers, assess the ‘damage’ and make the right adjustments to our grooming routines.”
Ndlovu recommends focussing on the following five easy grooming tips that you should be doing this summer:
- Don’t forget your face: Now that summer is here your face is going to be on show. Be sure to use a good moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Moisturise: Moisturising does not only apply to your face, but to your entire body. Clere For Men Body Lotions and Crèmes are designed not only to help keep your skin moisturised for 48-hours but also provide a masculine lingering scent. Available in four variants – Ice, Fire, Storm and Legend – you will be sure to find what you are looking for in an all-day fragrance and body moisturiser.
- Facial hair: Beards are definitely on trend at the moment, and if you are looking to include this trend into your summer look you should be maintaining it and keeping your look neat. A well-groomed beard will give your look more of an edge.
- Keep them soft: To avoid dry lips this summer, use petroleum jelly in the morning and top up during the day to help keep them soft and protected. Why not try one of the recently launched Clere For Men petroleum jellies, available in the three Clere For Men fragrances. Hint: another use for petroleum jelly is to help keep unruly eyebrows under control – for the perfect finished look.
Clere For Men products are available at major retailers.
- This Is A Game-Changer For Men With Dry Skin
- If You Suffer From Dry Skin, You Need To Try This New Hemp-Infused Lotion