Ace Your Morning Routine With These 5 Steps From The MH Style Team
Pausing to like a few Instagram posts, dig through your sock drawer, or search for your body wash in a jumble of bottles costs you valuable minutes in the morning.
If you’re always frazzled as you prepare for your day, you may need an efficiency overhaul. Start by stepping away from the smartphone; then set aside time to organise your clothes. Finally, declutter your bathroom by using products that eliminate steps.
5 Simple Ways To Save Time
Efficiency expert and founder of The 7 Minute Life, Allyson Lewis has a few suggestions:
- Make the shower your one spot for washing your body and face, brushing your teeth, and shaving.
- Cut clutter by limiting your choices: put out only one body wash and shampoo at a time.
- Use multi-purpose grooming products, such as a combination face wash and exfoliator.
- Decide what to wear the night before. Don’t leave the bathroom until you’re fully dressed.
- Leave your phone outside the bathroom so you won’t be tempted to check it obsessively.
- Place a small travel clock at eye level in the bathroom so you can keep track of time.