Win The Samsung Galaxy Note 8!
In partnership with Samsung
Are you an adventurer at heart? Then we have the competition for you.
We’re looking for the best adventure photos and videos we’ve ever seen. Share your most exciting pics and vids and if yours gets our adrenalin pumping, you could be the winner of a brand new Galaxy Note8!
If we like your photo or video and choose it as the winner, you’ll become the owner of Samsung’s biggest and best smartphone! It’s time to #DoBiggerThings and set out on a new adventure with the phone that breaks barriers – the Galaxy Note8.
It’s that simple! The Samsung Note 8 has some seriously cool specs:
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display
- First smartphone with two 12 MP rear cameras with OIS on both wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- SPen with new Translate and Currency Conversion feature
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP68) on both device and SPen
- Expandable memory (up to 256GB)
- Iris and Fingerprint Scanning
- Bixby AI Assistant
How To Enter:
- Follow Men’s Health and Samsung on Instagram.
- Tag us and Samsung on your best adventure posts, and use the #GalaxyNote8 and #DoBiggerThings hashtags.
- Enter below!
With the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in your hand, bigger things are just waiting to happen. Enter now.
T&Cs: This comp ends 20 December 2017. Winners will be announced by 22 December 2017. *Prize items may differ depending on stock, sizes and availability. All Men’s Health competitions are open to anyone except employees of Media24, their immediate families, sponsoring companies or associated agencies. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Men’s Health reserves the right to forward the contact details of readers who’ve expressed interest in that competition to the sponsors of competitions, and to use reader details for marketing initiatives related to Media24, including newsletters. Prizes are not transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash. Men’s Health does not send prizes to winners of the competitions; this is the responsibility of the PR or sponsors of prizes. There is also no “date” for “delivery by” promised in advance.
READ MORE ON: Competition