Introducing the Fitbit Versa – Your Latest Lifestyle & Fitness Partner
The new Fitbit Versa is Fitbit’s lightest metal smartwatch yet, featuring a modern design, advanced health and fitness features, 4+ days battery life, and cross-platform compatibility. The best part? – Starting from the standard Versa at R3 199 and the special addition at R3 699, the price is super competitive too.
With its new features, the Versa will provide you with a lifestyle companion that caters to fitness needs and overall well-being support, right on your wrist.
Powered by Fitbit OS 2.0, the Versa makes your daily and weekly health and fitness data even more accessible on the go with a redesigned dashboard, which delivers action-oriented motivational messages, tips and tricks, and support to help you stay on track to reach your goals.
Advanced health and fitness features include personalised on-device workouts with Fitbit Coach, enhanced 24/7 PurePulse® heart rate tracking, 15+ exercise modes plus automatic SmartTrack™ swim tracking with water resistance up to 50 meters, and automatic sleep stages tracking. – There isn’t much you can’t do without your trusty Versa coming along with you…
Lightweight and modern design for everyday life
The lightest and most approachable watch yet from Fitbit, the Versa is comfortable, durable and versatile enough for all-day and night wear. It features an ultra-thin, anodized aluminum case and is slightly tapered and angled in its design to fit small or large wrists. The rounded square silhouette display features a bright, colorful touchscreen and sharp graphics up to 1,000 nits, providing the ideal format to see all of your data on your wrist.
Versa offers a variety of stylish accessories so you can change your look based on your outfit or activity:
- Classic accessories: Featuring new stain-resistant materials, these sleek, swim-ready bands are available in peach, gray, black, periwinkle and white.
- Horween leather accessories: Using renowned and respected tannery Horween Leather, these hand-crafted bands offer a cool, casual look in cognac brown, midnight blue, lavender, and saddle with artisan-inspired tan stitching.
- Stainless steel accessories: The stainless steel links and metal mesh bands give a polished look to elevate your style. Stainless steel links are available in black, silver or tapered silver; metal mesh bands are available in black or silver.
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition: Offering two looks in one with exclusive woven bands inspired by athleisure trends in lavender with a rose gold aluminum case or charcoal with a graphite aluminum case, as well as a black Classic accessory band in box.
Essential smart features to simplify your life
Versa offers a range of smart features to help you manage your day and quickly get the information you need most. Here are some of the most exciting:
- Notifications and quick replies: View app, call, calendar, and text notifications from your smartphone, right on your wrist. Android phone users can send quick pre-populated or customizable replies to text messages and messenger apps.
- Music on your device: Listen to phone-free music anywhere you go using Bluetooth headphones like Fitbit Flyer™, now including your own or curated playlists as well as Flow from Deezer and 300+ songs from your personal music collection.
- Pay from your wrist: Leave your wallet at home and easily pay in any store where contactless payments are accepted with Fitbit Pay, available on Fitbit Versa
Visit Fitbit Versa to get a fitness companion that will not only help you when you’re at the gym, but one that will remain on your wrist to ensure that you lead a healthy lifestyle all day long!
We’re giving away a Fitbit Versa special edition smartwatch worth R3 699 to two lucky readers. To enter, simply fill in your details below and answer this simple question:
How long does the Fitbit Versa battery life last for?
The entry form has been removed as the competition is now closed
*Competition runs until 8 September