Your 4 Week Muscle Plan
THE FAST WAY TO BIG MUSCLE
In the gym, you want to target your biggest muscle fibres because those are the ones with the most growth potential. Work them and you make all your muscles bigger, stronger, faster, and more explosive. This high-growth, no-risk program gives you three ways to hit those high-powered fibres. In four weeks, you can have a body that’s right on the money.
- Do this workout twice a week with at least two days between workouts (Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday).
- Perform the exercises in the order shown, and do all sets of each exercise before moving on to the next.
- Exercises 1, 4 and 7 are static, hold one position, even though your arms or legs might be shaking.
- Exercises 2, 5 and 8 are ballistic, do every repetition as explosively as you can with good form.
- Exercises 3, 6, and 9 are traditional strength-training, use the heaviest weight you can handle for three reps.
- All three of these techniques engage you fast-twitch fibres and get them firing for muscle growth.