Here’s How To Train Like A Super Rugby Athlete Each Day Of The Week
You don’t spend your weekends sprinting, cutting, pushing, smashing and gasping like a Super Rugby athlete – but your 9 to 5 takes a toll of its own. To get ready to do it all over again, better than ever, take a look at how star athletes Jesse Kriel, Sergeal Petersen and Jaco Kriel spend the week recovering between games – and learn from them.
Click on each link for a detailed description of what the athletes do to recover and prepare mentally and physically, on each day of the week.
- Sunday is all about recovery
- Monday: How to deal with DOMS
- Tuesday is Movesday
- Wednesday: Functional training
- Thursday: Analysis is key
- Friday: Preparation before another Big Game
- Saturday: Game Day!