More Useful Stuff
- +6 ‘Healthy’ Foods You Should Cut Back On If You Want to Lose Weight
- +Fry Fat With This 5-Move Kettlebell Workout
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Going From Fat To Fit For His Wedding Day
- +The Workout That Helped This 42-Year-Old Guy Sculpt His Six Pack Abs
- +This Man Lost 10 kgs, Gained a Killer Six-Pack and a Higher IQ
A new study showed that those who weighed themselves regularly lost more weight. If you’re stuck on how to shed those extra kilos, step on a scale. Maybe the number will scare you enough to get off the scale and get to the gym. Here’s how these Men’s Health readers got back into shape, read their stories (and tips) at here.