More Useful Stuff
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +These 5 Common Mistakes You Keep Making Are Piling On The Fat
- +Here's The Low Down On Man Boobs And What You Can Do About Them
DON’T GET HUNGRY
Seriously. A new study shows that hungry people are more likely to splurge unnecessarily on food. Ever gone to the grocery story before dinner and bought that huge bag of chips on your way to the checkout counter? The American Medical Association reported that hungry people chose more high-kilojoule food items than the people who were allowed to snack before shopping. So have a banana before your weekly shop – it’ll help out your belly and your bank account.