More Useful Stuff
- +The Surprising Health Risk Of Your Gluten-Free Diet
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
DON’T GET HUNGRY
Seriously. A new study shows that hungry people are more likely to splurge unnecessarily on food. Ever gone to the grocery story before dinner and bought that huge bag of chips on your way to the checkout counter? The American Medical Association reported that hungry people chose more high-kilojoule food items than the people who were allowed to snack before shopping. So have a banana before your weekly shop – it’ll help out your belly and your bank account.