More Useful Stuff
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
DON’T GET HUNGRY
Seriously. A new study shows that hungry people are more likely to splurge unnecessarily on food. Ever gone to the grocery story before dinner and bought that huge bag of chips on your way to the checkout counter? The American Medical Association reported that hungry people chose more high-kilojoule food items than the people who were allowed to snack before shopping. So have a banana before your weekly shop – it’ll help out your belly and your bank account.