More Useful Stuff
- +The Surprising Health Risk Of Your Gluten-Free Diet
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
Are you the type of guy who, once he pops – can’t stop?
Or perhaps you turn to food when you’re bored?
“Don’t buy it and I won’t eat it!” you scream at your significant and slightly more disciplined other…
Well then secure your kitchen with the handy new gadget that allows you to lock food out of your reach.
Instead of using a key, a timer is set to open the Kitchen Safe at a given time allowing you to treat yourself before the next lock down.
Simply place cheat foods in the Kitchen Safe, close the lid, and set the timer. Once the timer is set, and the button is pressed, and you’re done with your workout, the safe locks and cannot be opened until the timer reaches zero.
To be honest, we’re predicting a lot of smashed Kitchen Safes… But fret not, sometimes you need to break your own rules to keep the kilos coming off. Here’s how to cheat and lose big.