More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
Are you the type of guy who, once he pops – can’t stop?
Or perhaps you turn to food when you’re bored?
“Don’t buy it and I won’t eat it!” you scream at your significant and slightly more disciplined other…
Well then secure your kitchen with the handy new gadget that allows you to lock food out of your reach.
Instead of using a key, a timer is set to open the Kitchen Safe at a given time allowing you to treat yourself before the next lock down.
Simply place cheat foods in the Kitchen Safe, close the lid, and set the timer. Once the timer is set, and the button is pressed, and you’re done with your workout, the safe locks and cannot be opened until the timer reaches zero.
To be honest, we’re predicting a lot of smashed Kitchen Safes… But fret not, sometimes you need to break your own rules to keep the kilos coming off. Here’s how to cheat and lose big.