More Useful Stuff
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
- +This Guy Shed 50kg Of Fat (With One Easy Fix)
- +How Sugar Is Sweet Talking You Away From A Better Body
- +The Waiter Is Calling All The Shots When You Eat-Out. Here's How To Take Back Control
- +Never Think About Food Again: This Guy's 5-Step Mealplan Has You Covered
Your crockery could make you fat.
A Georgia Tech study found that people tend to take bigger helpings when their food is the same colour as the plate. Study participants took 30% more Alfredo pasta when their dish was white than when it was a dark colour. Scientists believe that less colour contrast makes our brains work harder to figure out how much to serve.