More Useful Stuff
- +The 10 Things Most Likely To Kill South African Men - And How To Beat Them
- +The Surprising Health Risk Of Your Gluten-Free Diet
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +10 Things You Probably Always Believed About Erectile Dysfunction That Are Complete Myths
Your crockery could make you fat.
A Georgia Tech study found that people tend to take bigger helpings when their food is the same colour as the plate. Study participants took 30% more Alfredo pasta when their dish was white than when it was a dark colour. Scientists believe that less colour contrast makes our brains work harder to figure out how much to serve.