More Useful Stuff
- +4 Rules For Getting Ripped At Any Age
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Shedding Fat And Reclaiming His Athletic Youth
- +Cooking At Home Can Help You Lose Weight and Drop Body Fat
- +Scorch Body Fat With This Rows and Burpees Challenge
Trying to slim down? Keep it to yourself.
Revealing weight loss goals can make you less likely to follow through. In a New York University study, people who shared their resolutions with others were less likely to enact them. One reason: calling attention to your good intentions can create a premature sense of attainment, the researchers say.