More Useful Stuff
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
Trying to slim down? Keep it to yourself.
Revealing weight loss goals can make you less likely to follow through. In a New York University study, people who shared their resolutions with others were less likely to enact them. One reason: calling attention to your good intentions can create a premature sense of attainment, the researchers say.