More Useful Stuff
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +These 5 Common Mistakes You Keep Making Are Piling On The Fat
- +Here's The Low Down On Man Boobs And What You Can Do About Them
- +Every Man Should Be Doing These 5 Things To Lose Weight Before Noon
Trying to slim down? Keep it to yourself.
Revealing weight loss goals can make you less likely to follow through. In a New York University study, people who shared their resolutions with others were less likely to enact them. One reason: calling attention to your good intentions can create a premature sense of attainment, the researchers say.