More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
- +6 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
Trying to slim down? Keep it to yourself.
Revealing weight loss goals can make you less likely to follow through. In a New York University study, people who shared their resolutions with others were less likely to enact them. One reason: calling attention to your good intentions can create a premature sense of attainment, the researchers say.