More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
- +6 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
Break snacks into bite-size pieces before flipping on the TV. In a study from the Netherlands, people who ate small, pre- measured bites of food while watching movies took in about 30% fewer kilojoules than those who were given large or unregulated bites.