More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's Actually a Way to Reverse Diabetes—Here's How You Can Do It
- +What Every Germaphobe Should Know
- +Here's What Just One Day Of Binge Eating Does To Your Body
- +Researchers Are Developing a Pill That Helps You Lose Weight and Lets You Still Eat Carbs
Break snacks into bite-size pieces before flipping on the TV. In a study from the Netherlands, people who ate small, pre- measured bites of food while watching movies took in about 30% fewer kilojoules than those who were given large or unregulated bites.