More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +These 5 Common Mistakes You Keep Making Are Piling On The Fat
Break snacks into bite-size pieces before flipping on the TV. In a study from the Netherlands, people who ate small, pre- measured bites of food while watching movies took in about 30% fewer kilojoules than those who were given large or unregulated bites.