More Useful Stuff
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
- +This Guy Shed 50kg Of Fat (With One Easy Fix)
- +How Sugar Is Sweet Talking You Away From A Better Body
- +The Waiter Is Calling All The Shots When You Eat-Out. Here's How To Take Back Control
- +Never Think About Food Again: This Guy's 5-Step Mealplan Has You Covered
Grumpy, meet lumpy: new research in the Journal of Consumer Psychology shows that a bad mood may lead to bad diet decisions. Bummed-out people were more likely to pick indulgent foods and less inclined to consider the kilojoule consequences than happier people were. According to study author Professor Meryl P. Gardner, the reason for this may be evolutionary: negative emotions signal a problem and trigger a desire for an immediate solution that benefits you now, with a disregard for the future. If you’re feeling blue before a meal or supermarket run, she says, think about something positive and future-focused (but mundane) that doesn’t cause worry or stress. An example: imagine what cars might look like in 50 years.
Here is a proven diet for that Shotgun Six Pack you could use alongside your workouts for double the weight loss and build better muscle.
Follow the link to learn some key steps from a professional in How To Being Happy. It might just save your waistline.