More Useful Stuff
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +Nutritionists Want You To Eat More Of These 10 Fatty Foods
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
- +This Is How You Will Avoid Gaining Weight This Festive Season
Short periods of activity every half hour may enhance fat burn compared to one longer workout a day
Not excited for your hour at the gym after work? Well, there might be an easier way to burn fat. New researcher shows that’s intermittent exercise was more effective than one longer workout session. In the study men either rode a bike for 85 minutes or they rode it for five minutes every half an hour for eight hours. Those who were on the intermittent plan burned more fat than the longer session.