More Useful Stuff
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
Short periods of activity every half hour may enhance fat burn compared to one longer workout a day
Not excited for your hour at the gym after work? Well, there might be an easier way to burn fat. New researcher shows that’s intermittent exercise was more effective than one longer workout session. In the study men either rode a bike for 85 minutes or they rode it for five minutes every half an hour for eight hours. Those who were on the intermittent plan burned more fat than the longer session.