More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +There's Actually a Way to Reverse Diabetes—Here's How You Can Do It
- +Eat These Common Foods to Cut Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
Short periods of activity every half hour may enhance fat burn compared to one longer workout a day
Not excited for your hour at the gym after work? Well, there might be an easier way to burn fat. New researcher shows that’s intermittent exercise was more effective than one longer workout session. In the study men either rode a bike for 85 minutes or they rode it for five minutes every half an hour for eight hours. Those who were on the intermittent plan burned more fat than the longer session.