More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
Losing as little as 30 minutes of sleep on weekdays could increase your risk of obesity significantly, as a recent Journal of Health Psychology steady reveals. 522 patients with Type 2 diabetes completed sleep diaries; those who built up weekday sleep debt were 72% more likely to be obese.
Skimming off some decent shut-eye is linked to overeating as kilojoule intake following a poor night of sleep may increase as much as 20%, as you tend to seek out foods rich in carbs and fat – and fewer fruits and vegetables when sleep-deprived.
Restrict your binge watching to the weekends (if you have to indulge), and restrict yourself to an episode of Thrones a day.