More Useful Stuff
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
This study, reported in the journal Obesity reported that participants who were overweight and ate a high-protein diet (instead of a low-GI or a traditional diet) lost body and abdominal fat. The study also suggested that eating more frequent meals was important to weight loss, and that a high-protein low GI diet was more effective than kilojoule counting for reducing belly fat among overweight adults.