More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
- +6 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
This study, reported in the journal Obesity reported that participants who were overweight and ate a high-protein diet (instead of a low-GI or a traditional diet) lost body and abdominal fat. The study also suggested that eating more frequent meals was important to weight loss, and that a high-protein low GI diet was more effective than kilojoule counting for reducing belly fat among overweight adults.