More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
It’s summer and it’s time to hit the beach. But not just for a lazy day reading your latest issue of the Men’s Health mag. Go for a run. Working out on sand (especially if it’s dry) amps up your workout. In fact, training on sand is so popular in the US that Deuce Sports, a fitness facility in Pennsylvania has created an indoor sand pit that’s used for sprints, agility workouts, and other types of training. Ready for a day in the sun? Here’s the perfect summer workout!