More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
It’s summer and it’s time to hit the beach. But not just for a lazy day reading your latest issue of the Men’s Health mag. Go for a run. Working out on sand (especially if it’s dry) amps up your workout. In fact, training on sand is so popular in the US that Deuce Sports, a fitness facility in Pennsylvania has created an indoor sand pit that’s used for sprints, agility workouts, and other types of training. Ready for a day in the sun? Here’s the perfect summer workout!