More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
It’s summer and it’s time to hit the beach. But not just for a lazy day reading your latest issue of the Men’s Health mag. Go for a run. Working out on sand (especially if it’s dry) amps up your workout. In fact, training on sand is so popular in the US that Deuce Sports, a fitness facility in Pennsylvania has created an indoor sand pit that’s used for sprints, agility workouts, and other types of training. Ready for a day in the sun? Here’s the perfect summer workout!