More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
It’s summer and it’s time to hit the beach. But not just for a lazy day reading your latest issue of the Men’s Health mag. Go for a run. Working out on sand (especially if it’s dry) amps up your workout. In fact, training on sand is so popular in the US that Deuce Sports, a fitness facility in Pennsylvania has created an indoor sand pit that’s used for sprints, agility workouts, and other types of training. Ready for a day in the sun? Here’s the perfect summer workout!