More Useful Stuff
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
Make a hard diet easier: University of Illinois researchers report that you’re more likely to stick to a fasting diet if you eat plenty of fat. The study participants severely limited their kilojoule intake every other day. Those who ate 45% of their kilojoules from fat on fast days were more likely to succeed than those who ate less fat. They didn’t feel as deprived, says study author Krista Varady.