More Useful Stuff
- +6 Reasons You Haven’t Been Able to Lose 5kg
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
Make a hard diet easier: University of Illinois researchers report that you’re more likely to stick to a fasting diet if you eat plenty of fat. The study participants severely limited their kilojoule intake every other day. Those who ate 45% of their kilojoules from fat on fast days were more likely to succeed than those who ate less fat. They didn’t feel as deprived, says study author Krista Varady.