More Useful Stuff
- +6 ‘Healthy’ Foods You Should Cut Back On If You Want to Lose Weight
- +Fry Fat With This 5-Move Kettlebell Workout
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Going From Fat To Fit For His Wedding Day
- +The Workout That Helped This 42-Year-Old Guy Sculpt His Six Pack Abs
- +This Man Lost 10 kgs, Gained a Killer Six-Pack and a Higher IQ
Make a hard diet easier: University of Illinois researchers report that you’re more likely to stick to a fasting diet if you eat plenty of fat. The study participants severely limited their kilojoule intake every other day. Those who ate 45% of their kilojoules from fat on fast days were more likely to succeed than those who ate less fat. They didn’t feel as deprived, says study author Krista Varady.