More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Six Things That Happen When You Stop Eating Sugar
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
Weight loss doesn’t come in a bottle: a recent study from Germany reveals that many over-the-counter weight-loss supplements don’t help you shed kilograms. The researchers tracked the effectiveness of nine diet supplements (each with a different key ingredient, such as bean concentrate) over a period of two months. Supplement users didn’t lose any more weight than those who took a placebo did. As study author Dr Thomas Ellrott, says, the pills can be sold without being proven effective. The best way to lose weight is through exercise and smart eating.