More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +These 5 Common Mistakes You Keep Making Are Piling On The Fat
Calcium, which may prevent some dietary fat from being absorbed, is a weight-loss weapon.
In an American Journal of Clinical Nutrition study, dieters with the highest calcium intake from dairy foods lost 60% more weight than those with the lowest. Aim for 1 000mg a day (found in foods to the above). Avoid supplements; a UK study says they raise your heart-attack risk.