More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
- +6 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
Calcium, which may prevent some dietary fat from being absorbed, is a weight-loss weapon.
In an American Journal of Clinical Nutrition study, dieters with the highest calcium intake from dairy foods lost 60% more weight than those with the lowest. Aim for 1 000mg a day (found in foods to the above). Avoid supplements; a UK study says they raise your heart-attack risk.