More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
- +6 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
The 2012 Belly Off Champ’s training tips
Willem garnered 104 594 votes to win the Challenge, and earned himself R20 000, a new wardrobe courtesy Woolworths and a new lease on life.
33, Pretoria, Draughtsman
WAIST BEFORE: 126cm
WAIST AFTER: 100cm
Belly Off Rule
If it’s man-made, don’t eat it.
“It’s what Gary player once said, and it’s true. Keep food in it’s most natural state possible. Processed foods contain lots of nasty additives. After 12 weeks on the challenge, the eating and training plan became a lifestyle for me and helped me to gain the knowledge of what I can eat and how I need to train. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to lose weight for a few months go on a diet, if you want to live healthier, change your lifestyle. Eating healthily is not as bad as I thought it would be – in fact it’s totally the opposite.”
Belly Off Fact
“Becoming healthier starts a chain reaction.”