More Useful Stuff
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
The 2012 Belly Off Champ’s training tips
Willem garnered 104 594 votes to win the Challenge, and earned himself R20 000, a new wardrobe courtesy Woolworths and a new lease on life.
33, Pretoria, Draughtsman
WAIST BEFORE: 126cm
WAIST AFTER: 100cm
Belly Off Rule
If it’s man-made, don’t eat it.
“It’s what Gary player once said, and it’s true. Keep food in it’s most natural state possible. Processed foods contain lots of nasty additives. After 12 weeks on the challenge, the eating and training plan became a lifestyle for me and helped me to gain the knowledge of what I can eat and how I need to train. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to lose weight for a few months go on a diet, if you want to live healthier, change your lifestyle. Eating healthily is not as bad as I thought it would be – in fact it’s totally the opposite.”
Belly Off Fact
“Becoming healthier starts a chain reaction.”