More Useful Stuff
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +Zero To Hero Week 5: 4 Signs Your Mate Has Started Gyming
- +Your Secret To Massive Gains In The Gym? Rope Up!
- +Power Up Your Core In Just 30 Minutes With This Simple Workout
- +Your Summer Body Is Hiding From You - These Workouts Will Help You Find It
Obliterate body fat in record time
Use this plan to improve your endurance and burn fat.
Stand with your hands behind your head. Sit back at the hips and bend your knees to squat down. Squeeze your glutes and push back up. Do 10 reps.
Pinch the skin of your lower back. Push your hips back and bow forwards as far as you can while squeezing about two centimetres of skin. Contract your glutes and stand back up. Do 10 reps.3.
Step forwards with your left leg and place your right hand on the floor. Press your left elbow down towards your left instep. Do six reps a leg.
SINGLE-LEG ROMANIAN DEAD LIFT
Stand on one foot. Keeping the arch in your spine, push your hips back and lower your hands. Press your heel onto the floor to return to standing. Do six reps with one leg, then six with the other leg.
Take a large step forwards with one leg. When your front thigh is parallel to the floor, hold for two beats and return. Repeat with your other leg. Alternate for six reps per leg.
Swing your leg in front of you, then bend your knee and swing it behind you so your heel moves towards your butt. Do six reps with each leg.