More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Women Reveal Why Your Curved, Small, or Uncircumcised Penis Is Exactly What They Want In Bed
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +Here's How You Can Choose the Best Underwear For Your Body Shape
- +Can This Trainer Beat An Olympian At The Men's Health Challenge? Watch And See
Underwear can range from bold colourful prints to simple but classic designs.Take the time to find a flattering fit and fabric that suits your body type.
Everyone can wear briefs, says Craig Port, fashion designer. They offer an attractive profile and hold your package in place.
This pared-down style is cut higher on the leg and lower on the waist. It looks best on a slim or athletic build.
A hybrid of briefs and boxer briefs. More suited for guys with slim legs. On muscular quads, trunks can ride up.
Fly-front models offer less support than briefs, but newer pouch versions manage your business. Guys too stocky for trunks can take solace here.
Less support, more comfort. Two fits: slim styles work with jeans and narrow pants, while full-cut boxers are good for looser trousers (and lounging).
Anti-clockwise from centre
Mid-rise briefs R269 two-pack Guess
Trunks R200 two-pack Jockey
Boxer briefs R225 Gant
Boxers R200 Robert Daniel
Midrise briefs R150 Calvin Klein
Boxer briefs R400 G-Star
Briefs R399 Diesel
Trunks R179 Guess
Trunks R330 two-pack Polo at Stuttafords
Trunk R150 three-pack Woolworths
Briefs R300 two-pack Gap at Stuttafords
Briefs R150 Port at YDE
Trunks R160 two-pack Truworths
Boxer briefs R169 Guess
Boxers R160 Calvin Klein at Edgars
Boxer briefs R550 Paul Smith
Trunks R399 Soviet
Midrise Briefs R399 Diesel
Trunks R75 RE: at Woolworths
Trunks R199 Pringle
Trunks R399 Diesel
Midrise briefs R90 Jockey
Trunks R199 Levis
Trunks R99 Port at YDE