More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
Don’t get left behind. Here’s how to make her look twice:
1. Dress for the gallery
Rugged still rocks. “A denim shirt will grab my attention,” says Mbali Soga, fashion director at True Love. A medium wash in a light fabric can be worn with a suit if the fit is right. No tie required.
2. Dress like you don’t need a cheesy pickup line
A crisp white button-up can take you from a black-tie event to kicking back on the weekend. You want tailored, long-lasting and versatile. Don’t forget the fit: a baggy shirt will ruin your first date.
3. Never go monochrome
“Colour is the best wingman,” says Saskia Nelson, founder of dating site HeySaturday. “Either in what you wear or in the background of your shots, strong colours will make those photos pop out of the screen.”