More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Styling T-shirts are crucial in any wardrobe. Use our rules to pick the right ones
You’ve been wearing T-shirts for years and it’s the most popular item in your wardrobe. It’s practical, versatile and can go with every look, whether it be a casual or smart look. To make sure your collection isn’t limited or outdated, use our shopping rules. The first essential is to have a good cotton T-shirt that fits comfortably.If you want to stand out from the crowd, opt for one with a graphic or retro design and funk it up with some slim-fit or skinny jeans. We like rocker, vintage-looking and printed T-shirts as well as V-neck shirts. Here are some options to get your collection started:
1. V FOR VICTORY
V-neck T-shirts, long-sleeved tops and jerseys draw the eye down, giving you the illusion of having a longer neck while deflating your
2. DOWN THE MIDDLE
Avoid an extreme colour contrast in your shirts and pants. It’ll break you in half and make a large middle stand out. Similar colours give a slimming look.
If you don’t have a gym-toned torso, be careful when wearing stripes and bold prints. Horizontal stripes makes you look wider, so opt for vertical elements to give you a cleaner and slimmer look. Alternatively, use the horizontal stripes to bulk up.