More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
A streamlined, weatherproof windbreaker can add a sporty edge to your look. It’s unlined, which makes it super-lightweight and a great layering must-have.
Wear this at a festival or if you’re planning to travel, pack this bright number. Easily folded and looks great under a navy blazer. Packable windbreaker R1999 G-Star RAW
This lightweight active shell jacket is windproof and finished with a water repellent coating. Wear it on hikes or a light drizzle. Packable Windbreaker R699, K-Way at Cape Union Mart.
It’s light as a feather and packs up to the size of a fist. Try it under your camel coat for some street style attitude. Packable waterproof jacket R1 299, First Ascent.