More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
A streamlined, weatherproof windbreaker can add a sporty edge to your look. It’s unlined, which makes it super-lightweight and a great layering must-have.
Wear this at a festival or if you’re planning to travel, pack this bright number. Easily folded and looks great under a navy blazer. Packable windbreaker R1999 G-Star RAW
This lightweight active shell jacket is windproof and finished with a water repellent coating. Wear it on hikes or a light drizzle. Packable Windbreaker R699, K-Way at Cape Union Mart.
It’s light as a feather and packs up to the size of a fist. Try it under your camel coat for some street style attitude. Packable waterproof jacket R1 299, First Ascent.