More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
It’s pretty weird attending a winter launch in the height of summer, but given a magazine’s lead times it makes sense that we familiarise ourselves with winter gear now, while we’re still in shorts, in order to bring you the latest winter trends via our Winter Style Guide as soon as the temperature drops.
Anyway, the venue was The Manspace we featured in our MH Living issue and it was looking even better than usual with the upstairs photographic studio converted to resemble a cosy log cabin.
Below are two looks that I put together using items from Mr. Price’s Winter 14 range. The top is workwear and below is a more chilled weekend ensemble. So be sure to clear some space in your wardrobe and we look forward to seeing the looks that you put together once you get your hands on the gear.
Animal print lace up R100
Clubberman clear glasses R50
Fashion braided maroon belt R60
Military rucksack R140
Fashion fleece shawl cardigan R180
Checked shirt R130
Cuffed chino Jane Stone R180
Cable spec beanie R60
Core crew yellow pullover R100
Chunky bobble beanie R70
Denim skinny acid jogger R170
Charcoal and navy jogger R170