More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
It’s pretty weird attending a winter launch in the height of summer, but given a magazine’s lead times it makes sense that we familiarise ourselves with winter gear now, while we’re still in shorts, in order to bring you the latest winter trends via our Winter Style Guide as soon as the temperature drops.
Anyway, the venue was The Manspace we featured in our MH Living issue and it was looking even better than usual with the upstairs photographic studio converted to resemble a cosy log cabin.
Below are two looks that I put together using items from Mr. Price’s Winter 14 range. The top is workwear and below is a more chilled weekend ensemble. So be sure to clear some space in your wardrobe and we look forward to seeing the looks that you put together once you get your hands on the gear.
Animal print lace up R100
Clubberman clear glasses R50
Fashion braided maroon belt R60
Military rucksack R140
Fashion fleece shawl cardigan R180
Checked shirt R130
Cuffed chino Jane Stone R180
Cable spec beanie R60
Core crew yellow pullover R100
Chunky bobble beanie R70
Denim skinny acid jogger R170
Charcoal and navy jogger R170