More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
See your reflection in your wingtips with this strategy from a former cadet
Wrap a piece of old T-shirt around your index finger and dip it in water, which will help spread the wax (A). Swipe it across some polish and then rub in a circular motion, moving from toe to heel (B). If the polish is too thick, add more water. Repeat the process at least twice. The first layer will look shiny, but not perfect, with some dimpling or lines on the surface. The second coat should buff these imperfections. Use less polish with each layer, continuing until the shoe shines.