More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
A new study that showed photoaging (changes as a result of sun exposure), showed that sun damage on younger skin had a greater affect on aging then older skin that had been exposed to UV rays. And the study found that while the sun mostly affects pigmentation, your age will mostly affect firmness. Here’s how to keep your skin looking younger.