More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
A new study that showed photoaging (changes as a result of sun exposure), showed that sun damage on younger skin had a greater affect on aging then older skin that had been exposed to UV rays. And the study found that while the sun mostly affects pigmentation, your age will mostly affect firmness. Here’s how to keep your skin looking younger.