More Useful Stuff
- +3 Classic Chest-Chiseling Exercises That Will Make Your Pecs Pop
- +What Women Think During Sex (& How To Use It To Your Advantage)
- +Hit A Plateau? Here's How This Guy Broke Through & Dropped 26kg
- +Eat This High-Calorie Food At Least Once a Week to Stay Lean
- +Why Hybrid Watches Are The Smartwatch Solution You’ve Been Looking For
A new study that showed photoaging (changes as a result of sun exposure), showed that sun damage on younger skin had a greater affect on aging then older skin that had been exposed to UV rays. And the study found that while the sun mostly affects pigmentation, your age will mostly affect firmness. Here’s how to keep your skin looking younger.