More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
An active sex life preserves youthful appearance
A psychologist presenting at the British Psychological Society’s annual conference asserted that seniors with a healthy sex life actually look younger than those who are less sexually active. In preceding studies a satisfying sex life has often been linked to favourable well-being. This scientist claims good sex can make the elderly appear younger as it brightens skin and keeps dermatitis at bay. Other benefits of sex later in life that are noted include the ability to reduce anxiety, to lower cholesterol levels, to increase life span, and to produce endorphins that help the body combat aches and pains. Psychologically, sex is rumored to make an individual feel more positively about themselves and their relationship partners.