More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
An active sex life preserves youthful appearance
A psychologist presenting at the British Psychological Society’s annual conference asserted that seniors with a healthy sex life actually look younger than those who are less sexually active. In preceding studies a satisfying sex life has often been linked to favourable well-being. This scientist claims good sex can make the elderly appear younger as it brightens skin and keeps dermatitis at bay. Other benefits of sex later in life that are noted include the ability to reduce anxiety, to lower cholesterol levels, to increase life span, and to produce endorphins that help the body combat aches and pains. Psychologically, sex is rumored to make an individual feel more positively about themselves and their relationship partners.