More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +8 Ways Your Running Shoes Are Ruining Your Workout
- +BUSTED: Does Running Hurt Your Knees In The Long Run?
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +Here's What You Can Learn From Babies, Birds And Buffalo To Improve Your Running
Over three decades, the Nike Air Pegasus has evolved year by year to become a trusted mainstay in running.
Now, the new Air Pegasus+ 30 builds on its strong heritage with modern technology in the lightest edition yet.
For 30 years, the shoe has been a running staple, beloved for Nike Zoom cushioning, a cradle-like fit and its light weight. While the Pegasus model has evolved over time, it always stays true to its roots, consistently delivering the reliable qualities runners have come to expect.
Improvements focus on three fit zones: forefoot, midfoot and heel. Strategically-placed no-sew overlays lend a seamless interior and ultra-lightweight feel. Nike engineered mesh provides targeted support and breathability, and the Nike Zoom unit in the heel offers springy, responsive cushioning. The internal heel counter securely wraps the back of the foot.
After 30 years, the Pegasus has covered millions of miles. The Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 gives flight to the next generation on a new journey.
Looking to improve your running ability? Try the Nike+ Fuelband