More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +Don't you wish you were at Menswear show? [Video]
- +Here's Some Advice, Specially, Specifically, Tailor-Made For You (Yes, YOU!)
- +5 Everyday Problems And How To Deal With 'Em
- +Woolies makes a big statement at Men’s Health Style event
Swedish fashion brand Björn Borg has set its sights on expanding the brand into South Africa. The company is initially set to introduce their men and women underwear and socks ranges, with the swimwear range to follow.
Stuttafords will be the first retailer to launch Björn Borg in its flagship stores at Sandton and Eastgate in Johannesburg, Gateway in Durban and Cavendish Square and Canal Walk in Cape Town, as from February 2014.
“This is a first step into South Africa and Africa. We are very proud to say JA to South Africa. We are in it for the long term and expect to see a healthy growth. The ambition is to expand more in South Africa with time” comments Henrik Fischer, CEO of Bjorn Borg.
Dawie Malan of Björn Borg South Africa says: “We are looking forward to establishing Björn Borg in South Africa, and believe that the brand’s signature style with a mix of colour, quality and fashion with a sporty twist fits the South African market very well. “
Stuttafords CEO, Hilton Mer commented as follows: “Stuttafords is proud to be the first fashion retailer in South Africa to introduce to the public the Bjorn Borg brand which aspires to be the champion of fashion underwear. The objectives of both businesses include the presentation of distinctive, innovative and quality products to customers”.
* Want to win a fresh pair of underwear every day for a week? Tell us why you need this prize in the comments section below and we’ll hook you up.