More Useful Stuff
- +The Science Is In: Funny Dudes Make The Best Lovers
- +Is It Actually Possible to Be Allergic to Exercise?
- +Dry, Itchy And Flaky Scalp? Here’s The No-Nonsense Fix
- +This Guy Is Proof That No Excuse Is Too Big To Stand Between You And Your Goals
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
You love wearing jeans and a t-shirt, right? So do we. And get this: You can transform that look from country concert to country club with just a few deliberate upgrades.
You get all the comfort of that classic clothes combo, but instead of looking like a guy who pulled his outfit out of the hamper, you’ll have the sleek business casual appearance of a jet-setting CEO.
The best part: You don’t have to stray too far from your favourite section at the store, or shell out serious cash. It’s all about looking for specific materials and shades, and adding a few extra pieces.
Here’s what you do: Opt for a pair of dark jeans, which look rich in colour but light on price point. Pair them with a minimalist button-down, and timeless boots that exude subtle sophistication.
Finish off the outfit with a sporty jacket in a sharp shade of tan. It really pops against the dark denim—and keeps you looking dapper as hell.