More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
A new University of Dayton study analysed married couples’ use of dirty words and its correlation to happiness and closeness.
How does your sexual glossary stack up?
Copulate, cunnilingus, fellatio, labia, semen, testicles. Doc talk isn’t sexy. But if she asks to “fellate” you, don’t poke fun – any communication is better than none.
Masturbate, vagina, climax, ejaculate, a safe bet. These are slightly more risqué than everyday terms, but they don’t scream “porn star” either.
Oral sex slang
Give head, go down, clit, eat out. Let her initiate the oral euphemisms.
Nipples, penis, breasts, make love. This is your safety zone – sufficiently sexy but totally inoffensive.
Pussy, tits, cum, ass, balls, blow job, dick. Only after she uses crude terms should they be fair game.