More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
First dates are all about conversation. Avoid the topics below, voted as the worst to broach on a first date in a recent survey of singles from a dating site.
67% YOUR EX
Spare her the details of past lovers and talk about current buddies instead. You’ll show that you’re friendly and loyal and that other people like being around you. This is reassuring on a first date.
19% MEDICAL ISSUES
Women prefer strong, survive-the-apocalypse type gents, so don’t overshare about your head cold or persistent toenail fungus. Instead, drop hints about your athletic interests, and ask about hers.
A guy’s hobbies should go beyond watching sport. There’s no need to go all partisan: talk about your rugby league, wine collection, charity work – anything that shows her you’re engaged in the world.