More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
examine your own feelings and be honest with yourself.
talk to her. If neither of you have feelings for each other, it’s likely that things can probably go on as before. But if this has awoken some emotions for either one of you, you need to discuss this and decide what to do. Can you go on living with each other if the feelings aren’t mutual?
It’s helpful to set some boundaries for your relationship. And make sure you take each other’s feelings into consideration.