More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Impress Her Dad And Family Over The Holidays
- +This Is The Secret To Making Her Hot For You - Even Years After The Honeymoon Phase
- +Why You Love the Chase More Than the Relationship
- +Why Some Women Love Rough Sex—And 4 Hot Ways to Try It
- +Do This The Minute You Get In Bed And You'll Make Sex Better For Both Of You
Couples who focus on their friendship are less likely to split than those who emphasise sexual chemistry, a new study from Purdue University reveals. The best part of all: chummy couples are also more satisfied in the sack than sex-centred ones. “Friendships are frequently based on openness and shared interests,” says study author Dr Christopher Agnew. “So friendship with your partner may mean you’re more open about your desires, leading to greater sexual fulfillment.” Best ways to foster a lasting friendship? Be willing to forgive, put her needs before yours and always try to give her the benefit of the doubt.