More Useful Stuff
- +Why Some Women Love Rough Sex—And 4 Hot Ways to Try It
- +Do This The Minute You Get In Bed And You'll Make Sex Better For Both Of You
- +Here's How You Should Be Touching Her If You Want To Blow Her Mind
- +5 Next-Level Sex Positions To Try When You've Mastered The Basics
- +8 Things You Need To Know About Anal Sex
Couples who focus on their friendship are less likely to split than those who emphasise sexual chemistry, a new study from Purdue University reveals. The best part of all: chummy couples are also more satisfied in the sack than sex-centred ones. “Friendships are frequently based on openness and shared interests,” says study author Dr Christopher Agnew. “So friendship with your partner may mean you’re more open about your desires, leading to greater sexual fulfillment.” Best ways to foster a lasting friendship? Be willing to forgive, put her needs before yours and always try to give her the benefit of the doubt.