More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
Trawling dating sites hoping for a naughty message or explicit image? You’re wasting your time.
While 55% of people surveyed as part of a Journal of Sex Research study admitted to sending sexy photos or videos, most did so when they were in a relationship. The main factor: commitment and being in a high comfort zone. However, their motivation isn’t horniness.
According to the study, most who divvied out an explicit text or two were either anxious about a new dating relationship or feared a negative evaluation from their partner. Yep, she wants affirmation. So next time she sends you something suggestive, fire back with glowing, well-written compliments, not a dick pic.