More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
Trawling dating sites hoping for a naughty message or explicit image? You’re wasting your time.
While 55% of people surveyed as part of a Journal of Sex Research study admitted to sending sexy photos or videos, most did so when they were in a relationship. The main factor: commitment and being in a high comfort zone. However, their motivation isn’t horniness.
According to the study, most who divvied out an explicit text or two were either anxious about a new dating relationship or feared a negative evaluation from their partner. Yep, she wants affirmation. So next time she sends you something suggestive, fire back with glowing, well-written compliments, not a dick pic.