More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Live Stream Your Life To A Sex Website For $200 A Month?
- +This Is What We've All Been Getting Wrong About Women's Orgasms
- +6 Mind-Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Her Clitoris
- +Warning: You Should Never Touch These 4 Spots On Her Body During Sex
- +The Last-Minute, Total-Body Beach Workout
Alia Roth asked 100 men “Why are vaginas important to you?” to raise awareness for The Connecticut College Vagina Monologues, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and ignite a dialogue amongst young people about the language of consent and role they can play in ending sexual assault and gender based violence.