More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
The Men’s Health Girl Next Door, takes all your questions on women, love, and lust.
I’m living with my folks to save money. Will women judge me?
A decent woman won’t.
I get it: “I live with my parents” unfairly conjures the image of an underemployed Halo enthusiast enjoying Mom’s free laundry services. But the fact is that more 18- to 30- year olds live at home these days than in their own place.
More importantly, you’re a responsible guy who’s saving for the future—and that suggests “keeper” to a lot of women.
So just explain yourself: When you break the news that you’re still living in your childhood bedroom, soften it with a mention of the condo you’ll call home after 11 more months under your parents’ roof. (Or whatever you’re saving up for, so she knows your living situation isn’t the result of a lack of ambition.)
And don’t bring it up first thing—wait until after she’s gotten to know you, but before any “your place or my parents’?” awkwardness.
Speaking of which, keep your sex life confined to her place —no woman wants to risk meeting your mom over English muffins while wearing your old t-shirt.