More Useful Stuff
- +Why You Should Go On A Budget Holiday With Your Lover Right Now
- +Make This One Choice And You're Likely To Have Better Sex, More Money And A Happier Life
- +This Is The Secret To Making Her Hot For You - Even Years After The Honeymoon Phase
- +5 Ways To Sleep Soundly Even If You’re In Bed With A Kicking Blanket Thief
- +8 Things You Need To Know About Anal Sex
Women who have low intimacy levels at varsity may be more likely to divorce later in life, according to a study in Personal Relationships.
When researchers at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst tracked down 167 people who had taken a psychological test 34 years earlier, they found the correlation – but only among women. Women tend to take a more active role than men in maintaining and working at a couple’s closeness, so a relationship in which the woman shows less intimacy may be more likely to falter, says study author Dr Mark Weinberger.