More Useful Stuff
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
- +WATCH: What You Should Be Doing When She’s On Top During Sex
- +Warning: You Should Never Touch These 4 Spots On Her Body During Sex
You just met her and now you’re posting on each others timelines regularly? There’s a good chance that you could be in a relationship with her soon, according to Facebook scientists.
Before we enter into relationships, or at least before we make them Facebook official, future lovers tend to post more regularly on each others timelines, according to data assembled and analysed by Facebook scientists.
“During the 100 days before the relationship starts, we observe a slow but steady increase in the number of timeline posts shared between the future couple,” writes Carlos Diuk, a data scientist at Facebook.
After the relationship has become official, we tend to slow down our Facebook activity.
“When the relationship starts (“day 0”), posts begin to decrease. We observe a peak of 1.67 posts per day 12 days before the relationship begins and a lowest point of 1.53 posts per day 85 days into the relationship,” writes Diuk.
Although posts become less regular, Facebook scientists found that they tend to become sweeter and were more likely to include words such as “love”, “nice” and “happy”.
– Via Facebook Data Science