More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
For over two decades men in India have had access to a highly effective, safe, permanent yet easily reversible, birth control method that takes just one 15-minute office visit to get. What is it? A gel that is injected into the vas deferens where it hardens into a tiny plug, blocking the passage of sperm. If you decide you want to have kids, a simple injection dissolves the plug and fertility is restored in two months. While it’s not available in the US yet (or in SA) clinical trials are scheduled for 2015.