More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
What’s on your bedroom menu? If you’re a lucky guy, some oral sex is involved.
But there’s a slight enthusiasm gap between the sexes, according to Indiana University’s National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior. When people ages 25 to 29 were asked if they had performed oral sex on an opposite sex partner in the previous month, half the women but only 40% of the men said yes. Data from the survey also showed that the higher the number of sex acts employed in a session, the more likely she is to reach orgasm. Dr Debby Herbenick, one of the coauthors of the study, says attitude is key: “Be excited about it. A woman is often concerned that her partner isn’t into it.” She might just reciprocate.
Now use these 7 tips to get better blowjobs!