More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
What’s on your bedroom menu? If you’re a lucky guy, some oral sex is involved.
But there’s a slight enthusiasm gap between the sexes, according to Indiana University’s National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior. When people ages 25 to 29 were asked if they had performed oral sex on an opposite sex partner in the previous month, half the women but only 40% of the men said yes. Data from the survey also showed that the higher the number of sex acts employed in a session, the more likely she is to reach orgasm. Dr Debby Herbenick, one of the coauthors of the study, says attitude is key: “Be excited about it. A woman is often concerned that her partner isn’t into it.” She might just reciprocate.
Now use these 7 tips to get better blowjobs!