More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
“Being scared is physiologically arousing and, in the right company, it may eventually carry over to sexual arousal,” says Dr Joanne Cantor, a retired professor of communications at the University of Wisconsin, who studies the ways people are affected by media.
After the movie…
your date may find your glances more erotically charged and your touches more stimulating.
But watch out – trying to scare her into your arms could backfire. “If the movie turns out to be too much for her, she may start wondering why you brought her to see it, and her physiological reaction will just intensify that confusion,” Cantor says. So if she isn’t into over-the-top terror, à la Saw VI, watch a classic thriller instead, like The Silence of the Lambs.