More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
Is it rude to ask for oral sex?
Cold call? Yes. Requesting a sexual favour kills the mood (and makes her feel a little cheap, FYI). She’s not a waitress here to take your order. Non-verbal suggestions work much better: show off your skills on her first, and see if she reciprocates. Or hop into the shower together. It freshens you up and you can enjoy some mutual physical appreciation while soaping up. Women are more inclined to travel downtown if you’ve recently been acquainted with a sponge. If you must drop a hint, try to keep it subtle. No one likes a nag.