More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
Is it rude to ask for oral sex?
Cold call? Yes. Requesting a sexual favour kills the mood (and makes her feel a little cheap, FYI). She’s not a waitress here to take your order. Non-verbal suggestions work much better: show off your skills on her first, and see if she reciprocates. Or hop into the shower together. It freshens you up and you can enjoy some mutual physical appreciation while soaping up. Women are more inclined to travel downtown if you’ve recently been acquainted with a sponge. If you must drop a hint, try to keep it subtle. No one likes a nag.