More Useful Stuff
Believe it or not, there’s a secret to wearing fragrance. Just like a well-fitted suit and comfortable jeans, it works best when it suits your style and the occasion.
As the end of the year approaches, whether going out for drinks, giving that final presentation, relaxing on the beach, or hitting the clubs, each item in the John Varvatos fragrance wardrobe is perfectly matched to a particular season, mood, or event.
Sophisticated. Rugged. Casual. Relaxed. Rebellious. This is the fragrance wardrobe. Which one suits you best? Or better yet, build your collection to bring out the best in you, wherever your mood or lifestyle takes you.
This staple, classic scent is suitable for the office and versatile enough to transition as a signature, after-hours fragrance.
A laid-back fragrance for daytime hanging with friends, running weekend errands, or enjoying an outdoor event like a summer concert.
Embodying the refreshing luxury and lifestyle of the Mediterranean, this fragrance can be worn day to night, dressed up or down.
Paired with sensual woods, millennial resins and a signature black leather accord, this rare woody essence delivers an everlasting and unique impression.
Inspired by black leather, sleek metal, and a fearless bad boy attitude, Dark Rebel maintains the craftsmanship and attention to detail while bringing in some of the cool, rock and roll edge.
5 TIPS TO WEARING FRAGRANCE
- SPRAY THE PULSE POINTS You’ve heard this before but it’s true. Pulse points are key because they generate more heat. More heat = better fragrance dissipation.
- BUT DON’T LET HER FORGET YOU A man should wear his fragrance wherever he wants to be kissed.
- AVOID THE OVERSPRAY Match your fragrance intensity to your lifestyle. If you’re in close contact with colleagues on a regular basis, you’ll want to minimize your spritzing power. If you tend to go out several times a week, consider a day-to-night duo or a scent that can be built upon or layered.
- CHANGE IT UP You have different shoes for different occasions, situations and climates right? The same should go for your fragrance.
- BUT FIND THE ONE YOU LOVE Every man should have a signature scent – an everyday staple, a go-to that you always feel comfortable and happy wearing.
THE CLASSIC LEAVE BEHIND Spray an item of clothing like a shirt or a scarf – something that you can ‘forget’ so that you won’t be forgotten!
Inspired by rock music, eclectic artist style and a vintage approach, John Vavartos launched in 2000 with a collection of tailored clothing and sportswear. “My philosophy is about reaching back to move forward,” says John Varvatos, the man behind the brand. “I have something different to say with a sensibility that is both old and new.” The John Varvatos brand now represents an entire lifestyle that includes belts, bags, footwear, eyewear, limited edition watches, luxury skincare and fragrances.
John Varvatos – the fragrance for men