More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
Global poll shows that social media is playing a bigger part in making (and breaking) relationships
A global poll of 4 000 women conducted by AVG Technologies found mobile technology and social media are playing prominent roles in relationships. From beginning to end, technology is forming, managing and ending relationships. Thirty-five percent of women found it acceptable to research potential dates online prior to a face-to-face encounter. Over half said they would break up with a partner over the phone and over a quarter would even SMS a break-up message. Over half (57%) of American women would even choose a week of abstinence over the loss of their mobile device for the same period of time.