More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways You Can Make Your Tinder Profile Irresistible
- +Why You Love the Chase More Than the Relationship
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
Global poll shows that social media is playing a bigger part in making (and breaking) relationships
A global poll of 4 000 women conducted by AVG Technologies found mobile technology and social media are playing prominent roles in relationships. From beginning to end, technology is forming, managing and ending relationships. Thirty-five percent of women found it acceptable to research potential dates online prior to a face-to-face encounter. Over half said they would break up with a partner over the phone and over a quarter would even SMS a break-up message. Over half (57%) of American women would even choose a week of abstinence over the loss of their mobile device for the same period of time.